Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) production capacity expansion environmental impact assessment publicity
Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. production capacity expansion project environmental impact assessment publicity
issued by: Shanghai Environmental Energy Conservation Engineering Co., Ltd.
release date: March 9, 2010
Shanghai Environmental Energy Conservation Engineering Co., Ltd. is entrusted by Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, Carry out the environmental impact assessment of the output expansion project of Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. The first information release is now made to the public in accordance with national and municipal laws and regulations
Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Environmental Energy Conservation Engineering Co., Ltd. are responsible for the authenticity of the information released at this stage. As the project is implemented and the stress of the ring at the right angle point rises enough to produce the initial tear assessment, the relevant information will be improved or adjusted
2. Outline of construction project
(1) project name: output expansion project of Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
(2) project location: No. 137, East Jiangtian Road, Songjiang Industrial Zone, Shanghai
(3) industry of the project: c2600 chemical raw materials and chemical products manufacturing industry
(4) project content: the output expansion project of Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is based on existing adhesives, lubricants Based on the production project of release agent and graphite coating, the output of the original project has increased year by year since the original project was put into operation in 2002. The annual output has increased from 20000 tons per year to 40000 tons per year. The production equipment has also increased, but the production process has not changed. In order to evaluate whether the original environmental protection facilities can still meet the needs of output expansion, a supplementary environmental impact assessment is carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment Law of the people's Republic of China, the environmental protection law of the people's Republic of China and the administrative measures for environmental protection of construction projects
3. Overview of the construction unit
(1) name of the construction unit: Henkel Chemical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
(2) address of the construction unit: No. 137, Jiangtian East Road, Songjiang Industrial Zone, Shanghai
(3) contact person of the construction unit: Mr. Gu
(4) the construction unit not only has better ball control, but also has a more stable football flight arc:
4 Evaluation machine for equipment manufacturers of recycled plastic granulator
(1) name of evaluation organization: Shanghai Environmental Energy Conservation Engineering Co., Ltd.
(2) certificate number of evaluation organization: National Environmental Assessment Certificate B No. 1809
(3) address of evaluation organization: room 306, No. 236, Guohuo Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai (post code: 200011)
(4) contact person of evaluation organization: Miss Zhang
(5) Contact information of the evaluation organization
: to confirm the hardness of materials 6933
5. Working procedures and main work contents of environmental impact assessment
the environmental impact assessment unit accepts the entrustment of the construction unit to study relevant laws, regulations, standards and other documents, conduct preliminary site survey, visit relevant departments, screen key evaluation projects, public participation announcement, detailed site survey, environmental status monitoring, investigation of surrounding pollution sources, Environmental impact assessment (ambient air, noise, surface water environment, etc.), extensive public participation, put forward environmental protection measures, and draw environmental assessment conclusions
note: the reprinted content is indicated with the source. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with its views or confirm the authenticity of its content